Certified Fitness Trainer in Markham, ON
Certified in 2016, I have worked with clients from all sorts of backgrounds - lawyers, desk-jockeys, and bank employees, to nurses, interior designers, and former professional soccer players.
I empower people to take control of their health and fitness. To build a solid foundation of movement to create their best body to look, move, and feel better.
I am a CanFitPro Certified Personal Trainer
A certified Online Trainer
A certified Corrective Exercise Specialist by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
A Precision Nutrition Level 1 certified coach
I hold a Bachelor of Science with Honours degree in Kinesiology and Health Science
YOUR TIME IS VALUABLE.
I GUARANTEE I’LL MAKE EVERY SECOND COUNT.
When we’re working together, you’re my only focus, and I’ll always be prepared and ready for you. In addition I promise to:
- Invest as much time as needed to understand your unique life, time, and nutrition challenges.
- Work in conjunction with any other health professionals you’re currently seeing (including but not exclusive to physicians, physiotherapists, and massage therapists) to ensure you get effective and well rounded care.
- Utilize my extensive experience with strength training, and mobility techniques to deliver pain-free results.
- Always offer consistent support to ensure you’re always on the right track to your goals.
- Custom-design a coaching experience that’s perfect for you.
I’m going to teach you how to boost vitality, rehab and prevent injury, and get stronger in the process.
The reality is that technology and automation have begun to take a toll on public health. Our environment produces more inactive, less healthy, and non-functional people who are much more prone to injury.
My mission is to help busy professionals improve body awareness, joint health, and physical strength to increase their quality of life inside and outside of the gym.